DYNAMIC DIGITAL SIGNAGE
There is no doubt we are living in the digital age. When it comes to digital signage, Denver businesses rely on Big Picture Graphics to deliver the best. Digital signage uses technologies such as LCD, LED, and projection to display content which can include digital images, video, streaming media, and information.
Digital signs are fast replacing traditional forms of signage and can be found in public spaces, transportation systems such as highways, airports, train stations, bus stations, subways, museums, stadiums, retail stores, hotels, restaurants, corporate buildings, and even churches.
Digital signs provide wayfinding, exhibitions, public service messages, marketing, and outdoor advertising. The digital signage market is expected to grow to over $24 billion by the year 2020. If you are not taking advantage of this method of advertising, you are missing out on reaching a lot of potential customers.
Digital content displayed on the signage is presented in one of the following formats:
- Text – Scrolling text. Either scrolling text, or text dynamically updated via an external news feed source.
- Images – Scrolling images, usually in the format of digital advertisement posters.
- Video – Usually in the format of commercial TV advertisements.
- Interactive interfaces – Integration of signage with touch screen, beacons, sensors, RFID technologies, to allow for two-way communications with the users. Interactive digital signage helps to engage users and may also assist advertisers to gain insight into customer behavior.
- Context-aware interfaces – Integration of signage with cameras, sensors and software to monitor the ambient environment and audience, allowing signage to be updated according to the audience profile, weather conditions, or some other relevant external factor.
Digital signage is here to stay. New technologies for digital signs are constantly being developed, including 3D screens, holographic displays, water screens, and fog screens. Don’t miss out on this dynamic tool to advertise your business!
Give us a call today at (720) 881-3988 for a free, no-obligation quote. For the best in digital signage, Denver business owners count on Big Picture Graphics!