THE LOW DOWN:
- Unlike costly media, vehicle wraps work for you 24/7, 365 days per year, making the actual investment manageable for most small businesses.
- According to the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA), vehicle wraps offer the lowest cost-per-impression of ANY form of advertising!
- Depending on city and population size, a single vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 and 70,000 daily impressions.
- Vehicle wraps reach audiences of all ages, gender, backgrounds, income levels, and professions.
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
- Every traffic jam becomes a marketing opportunity.
- When comparing impression made per dollar, a vehicle wrap estimates 2,520 impressions per dollar spent on advertising. 5,600% BETTER than radio and 7,200% BETTER than billboards
BUT WHY A WRAP?
It’s standard procedure to add a logo, or even add the phone number and website. But when the focus shifts from labeling the vehicle with the company information … to creating an eye-catching ad for the company, new audiences are reached. People notice and respond. Major companies have made good use of their vehicles showcasing photos and products.
SO CONSIDER THIS….
More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers, of which 75% indicate they would make their buying decisions based specifically on the advertising they see.
Given those statistics, which makes more sense? The standard practice of adding logos and contact information? Or the eye-catching mobile billboard that a vehicle wrap creates?